“My writing is like a series of rooms that I carefully build and then leave for others to experience.”—Jhumpa Lahiri
Chimney Rock National Monument. By Amron Gravett and Christine Robinette.Charleston, South Carolina: Arcadia Publishing, May 2014.
- A Bushel’s Worth: An Ecobiography by Kayann Short
- “52 Rivers, 52 Weeks, One Woman,” Colorado Country Life, July 2015, cover + p16-19.
- “The Story of Tough Men in Hard Places, ” Colorado Country Life, February 2015, cover + p16-19.
- “Gold Star Parents: Remembering Lives Sacrificed for Country,” Colorado Country Life, September 2014, cover+16-19
- “The Modern Quilting Bee,” MaryJanesFarm, August-September 2014, 76-77.
- “Hollywood Highlights of Southwestern Colorado,” History La Plata, Durango Herald, May 2014, 8.
- “The Making of Otto Mears” in History La Plata, Durango Herald, May 2013, 8.
- “The Key to Indexing,” Women Writing the West blog, February 12, 2014.
- “Showcasing Pro Bono Work and the Benefits of Collaboration,” Keywords (21:7), American Society for Indexing, July 2013, 112-114, 116.
- A Literary Map of Colorado. Durango, CO: Wild Clover Book Services, April 2013.
- Literary Maps for Bringing Sundance Home by Jerry Nickles
Nature and Family